Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What do you Mean International Cats in Boxes Day is OVER???




Well, my 3 dont understand why the heck InterNational Cat in Boxes Day lasts only one day...they are confused!
All the mess is due to me getting my etsy shop back up and running and bringing my "inventory" to our new place, so I can ship. Of course I have NOT been able to keep away from the thrift stores and have found some fun new things to put in my shop. Check them out!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive