Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two Months Passed?? Really??

More than two months have passed and we have transitioned from the hot days of summer to the cool and crisp days of autumn.  I love autumn!  The only problem with it is, is that it doesn't last long enough for me.  With the fall weather, comes football!  Our grandson Kaden is playing on a team called the Mustangs and its very fun to go watch him play.  This is his first year and one never knows if he will continue or not, but he is having a great time with the uniform and the kids, so its worth taking time to go watch each week.

Another transition for us is that we have moved from being a 3 cat family to a 4 cat family!  This Is Gibbs, who has stolen my heart!  He was left by his owner and ended up on my front porch.  Long story short, he is where he needs to be.  Now, if we can just convince the other 3 that he belongs here too!

We have also added a new building to our property!  Finally!  A 2 car garage!  Its been over 8 years since we've been able to put our cars inside.  A little more landscaping and maybe some pavement, and we are good to go!

Our TNR program is going hog wild!  THE biggest reason, Ive slacked off on my blogging here.  We have had much success so far and you can follow that activity on our facebook page atWalnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program

Last, but not least is a pic of me and a new friend in the kitty loving field, Dawn.  We held a fundraising garage sale last weekend which netted nearly $500!!!  EXCITING!!!  Thanks for hanging with me as I continue to be the crazy cat lady!

2 comments:

Cavall de Quer said...

Hi, Kathy, it's Rita, Alison's friend: great to meet you in Marseilles, good luck with the kitties!

Kathy said...

Hi Rita! So good to see you online! If you want to learn about the kitties, go to www.wifcap.org and our facebook page is www.facebook.com/wifcap2

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive