Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things are Crazy!!

Things are totally crazy in my life right now.  I'm trying to keep my Etsy shops active and growing, but life has been interrupted by the Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program.

Some of you will remember my feral cat, Toby that lived around my house for nearly five years. I loved him dearly and miss him just as much!  He was the inspiration for this feral cat program.  Finally we have decided to jump in and start.  Things have been exploding and now I feel that if I was busy before, I am ten times busier now.

Although the cats have been my 1st priority of late, my family and ETsy are still close 2nd and 3rd!  Stay tuned for news on both!

This cute little ashtray is part of a set of 3 and you can see it at VintageKats!!!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive