Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Uh-Oh...

Being a "woman of age" Ive been patting myself on the back for wearing the same size or smaller than the size I wore in High School...Whew!  Im doing goooood!...Maybe not so much...

I've been listing patterns of all decades lately on Katsfabricsnmore...and what Ive realized is, that...hard to say....IVE BEEN LIVING IN LA-LA LAND!!!

More info coming! After wiping tears and attempting to boost back my self esteem.  What the heck???? I hate our society sometimes!

1 comment:

FabricalaCarte said...

I've heard this discussed before...how sizing of all womens clothing have changed drastically over the years, adding to our body image problems

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive