Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spur of the Moment Fun!

Ahhhhh Friday!  The end of the week and thinking there is nothing fun to do!  But Wait!!!  What did I see on the internet?  JUNK Jamboree in DesMoines???  Woot!  We're outta here!

Cheryl and I decided to take a spur of the moment jaunt to the DesMoines Fair grounds for the first ever junk jamboree.  It turned out to be a really fun event.   We saw lots of junky "stuff" and gained some inspiration.  Of course you will have to come to our Vintage Market A'ffaire in order to see if we actually come through with any creations.
We were happy to find the Old Crow Farm booth and say hi to Casey and JoJo. 

And of course lunch was the ultimate....BEBops!!!  Oh my how I love that place!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive