Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, April 7, 2011

Living Beyond Yourself!

Been doing a bible study for the last five weeks called Living Beyond Yourself.  I love it.  Beth Moore is a very annointed bible teacher.  This is the 3rd Beth Moore study Ive done and I always learn so much from them.  As you can see, there is LOTS of homework and Possum is finding the need to "help".   God is so good...I get wonderful studies to occupy my time and a warm fuzzy kitty to stand by me along the way!  

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive