Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Love Vintage Glassware!

These orange and green beauties turn out to be quite rare!  Royal Hickman was a potter from the 30's to the 60's and did only a minimum amount of glassware.  I was fortunate to find these!

Honestly, its getting harder and harder to find vintage items that I can afford to purchase and resell!  And when I do, I scoop it up!  I'm amazed that there are many like me.  My glassware sets don't last long once listed!  These black and white tumblers are the bomb!

These little green juice glasses are perfect for their intended use, but why not wine?

I'm planning to list some more today on VintageKats...so be sure to check them out!  I have a category for glassware so they will be easy to find!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive