Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Tell Myself...No more...

But it doesn't work.  I fully intended to get all my inventory listed in my etsy shop BEFORE purchasing any more, but I just cant seem to stay out of the shops and away from the sales.  When there's a bargain, I'm in!  So now I have another &$^%load of stuff to put in VintageKats and even afew items for KatsFabricsNmore..here's a peek!

 My friend and partner in crime, Pam, led me to this wonderful crystal clear glass set of vintage plates with cups and saucers.  While vintage and retro, they still have a great contemporary style that will fit any one's personality and show off your luncheon or dessert items with flair!

 Can you even believe I bought some patterns?  I have nearly 1000 in the cottage that I haven't even photographed yet, but I could not pass up some very vintage stamping patterns.  I know you will love them just like I do.  I even got some Disney ones, with Donald, Micky and Bambi!  Watch for them in VintageKats very soon!
Yes, that perfect little set of white gloves...ahhhhh EASTER memories! 

I have my work cut out for me this next week...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive