Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, May 20, 2010

Recent Etsy Sales!

Sold!!!

Sold!



Sold!


The past month has been a little slow on Etsy, but I've been workin' it yesterday and today and am already seeing more activity! Im sitting here tonight looking at a literal pile of things to be photographd and listed. Hopefully I will get some more new things in VintageKats this week. Please let me know what you think of my new items!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive