Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Midweek Girl Day!

Lucy relaxed today on the front porch. This is my little old shabby chic wooden potty chair. Look how she is sitting on the pot and her tummy is hanging down the hole. I cracked up!
Ive been so busy the last few days working on the committee to recommend a company to work with to build our little town a new website. Also working on our Back Alley Barn Quilt Project has taken tons of time.
Got a chance to have some girlfriend time today. Went to a thrift shop
and found a wholebox of goodies that I cant wait to share with you.
Also got a dozen bags of our new Saspa Sink Soak ready to sell in the shop or at market. More on that tomorrow!
Nearly time for bed, but first...my favorite snack!
1 c plain yogert
1 c sliced strawberries
1 pkt sweetener
1/4 c semi sweet choco chips
Good NIGHT!
Speaking of tomorrow, I will be working on home made laundry detergent to sell at the Market.. Stay tuned for details

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive