Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just Listed...More Milk Glass

Vintage Milk Glass Footed Bowl - Listed 5/25/10
Vintage Milk Glass Hobnail Cream and Sugar Set Listed 5/25/10


For those who know me, know that I have a real "thing" for milk glass. I can hardly resist any piece I find! The cool part is that my weakness is your advantage....I buy it and then list it for you to reap the benefits! If you could see my house, milk glass graces tabletops, bathrooms and even the top of my fridge....You buy it, I pack it up...say goodbye and buy some more!
Here are a few pieces listed just today...looking forward to sending them out to their new forever homes!
Oh! And dont worry...I have lots more to come!
click on Vintage Milk Glass under categories!


No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive