Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Monday, April 5, 2010

Have ya ever???

SOLD!!!

SOLD!!
One of my favorite things to look for and find are vintage patterns. Before listing them, however, I always like to check to be sure all pieces are there. I know the retro look is so "in" right now and these fashions are being recreated.
Yesterday was my day to go through my newest finds so that I could get them listed. Its quite a job. Have ya ever taken a wedding dress pattern out of the envelope and then tried to put it back in? It reminded me of Dick Van Dyke trying to push all those walnuts back into the closet! If you know what I'm talking about, you know about old I am! ha!
Anyway, I "got er done" and thankfully I only found one pattern (doll clothes) that was missing a piece.
My dilemma, do I put all those piece of the bride dress back in and potentially ruin the envelope? Or do I leave pieces outside the envelope, nicely fold and mail them that way...hmm.. What do you think?
Must get to listing these, so watch for more patterns in my zibbet shop soon!

2 comments:

krissybizz said...

Hi Kathy!

I'd leave it out, and put the whole thing in a nice plastic bag with the pattern front facing out.

Gotta work on lots of catching up today, including listing on Zibbet!

Kat said...

I agree Kris, thanks....Let me know when you get your stuff on zibbet...and what your store name is. I hope it works out. I just saw on twitter that all the discounted premium accounts have been sold for the month of already...so now the price will be higher again. Im glad I went ahead and signed up with the premium membership at the get-go. I think its going to be popular. Twitter and facebook will help get the word out.

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive