Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Friday, March 26, 2010

Puttin' on the Green!











Just have had a ball this week with thrift store and auctions. So much fun, it has been hard to get on here and add a new blog...not much to say but, YEEE HAWWW! I got some really good things. I found some pretty pink trays (3), listed them and sold one within 30 minutes! But a really fun find was all the green glassware I found! Fostoria Ice Tea Glasses just sparkle! And the vintage wine glasses are clear and heavy...the Harvest Green Mugs made in Japan are so retro and so fun! I have so many new things to share...
I had told myself that I wasnt going to do any more shopping this month, but one stop at a thrift store got my juices flowing and I couldnt stop.
Today I went all the way to Audobon Iowa with a friend and found several good pieces to list. So, coming soon in my Etsy shop will be another unique metal tral (cinnamon colored with roses) and a darling little deer figure...keep watching!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive