Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, March 11, 2010

Glass Gives my Tummy the Warm and Fuzzies

Sweet Fenton Milk Glass Slipper and Kitty...

SOLD!!
I LOVE this double sided vase! The colors are fantastic in pink and green with gold trim. This really did make my tummy do flips!

Listen, you know you are getting old when your idea of a fun evening is to sit and look thru Gene Florence's Books on Fire King and Kitchen Glassware. I can hardly wait, and Im not kidding!

I went to a thrift shop last night and found some really cool bowls in 3 different Fire King Patterns, and Im anxious to identify them. Keep watching my etsy shop, they will be listed for sale soon!






No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive