Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Birds are Finally Back!!

So wonderful to get up this morning and hear the birds singing! Its a sure sign that even though we are still looking out upon piles of un-melted, dirty, nasty snow that Spring is right around the corner. I must say, I am more than ready.
Ive been busy listing some of the pretty little birds I just got from a thrift shop bonanza!
This little mama and baby Blue Bird is from Japan!
A different and more muted little Blue Bird has soft and pastel colors!

Another mother and child only these are Blue Jays!


A little yellow canary by a tree stump all trimmed up in gold!
So! If you are all ready for spring, like I am. Visit my etsy shop and choose a bird to bring in your home to wait with you!



No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive