Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Apple a Day!

I absolutely fell in love with this little apple that I found in a big bin of "apple" items at the thrift store last week. I grabbed it up without the lid, lamenting the fact that it was missing. But voila! There it was hanging out at the bottom of the bin...no chips at all. There is one hairline crack on the yellow part, but it just proves its age and doesn't matter at all to me! Look at me! I'm old and a bit cracked, but still useful and beautiful!
I'm not at all sure what it was used for...so if anyone out there knows I would appreciate a comment to inform us! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive