Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Saturday, February 13, 2010

You Cant Keep a Good Thrifter Down!

Still nursing this nasty head cold, but getting better every day. I had to ship out four Etsy sales yesterday (yay!) and stopped by to say hi to my friend at SowaSeed/Prior Attire...Cheryl. She mentioned having to go to Walmart to get kitty food...wanna go with..??? Nah....."I thought I would stop by the Thrift store." What???? OK, what time? Ha! Amazing how that perks a person up!
I actually found two of these Milk Glass vases! One has a hairline crack, but holds water...I checked by leaving it full of water all night.
So here are a few of my finds! I came home with a whole plastic bin FULL of new items for my shop. This is a Royal Copenhagen Cup and Saucer...one small chip at the saucer edge, but its a beauty! BTW, isn't it the imperfections of us all that make us one of a kind and priceless???

This is a Lefton China (made in japan) porcelain dish/vase. So Beautiful!

I'll be leaving town on Wednesday for a week in sunny (hopefully) Florida to be with my bff Kathy in Pensacola. I'm dying to get more listed before I go..so see ya in the shop!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive