Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Saturday, January 23, 2010

Its Often Difficult if Not Impossilbe!

Packing and shipping can be a bit of a challenge in my house. This is Possum my 3yo Kitty who loves to get in boxes. Here she is completely hogging the shipping box that has all my envelopes tape and sealing materials. I battle this kind of thing each time I do my shipping. I would be lonely without it!

Ive been spending the last couple days working hard in my Etsy shop. I found a wonderful tool (s) to help me in my business. I purchased a set of 3 E-books from a fellow Etsy Seller. Click on the E-books if you'd like more info. This is money well-spent, people. Seriously, I'm on page 11 of the first of 3 books and I'm already seeing a difference in my views, which will hopefully convert to sales! I'm trying very hard to keep my "focus" and do each step as it comes, so this might all take me a while. Im excited and pumped up!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive