Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting it up to date!


Being away from home always inspires me to get on the ball when I come home. Yesterday was a lot of catching up and a whole afternoon of meeting with friends. But this morning, I was up early and working on listing things Ive had ready for a LONG time. Finally getting them online! Be sure to check out my etsy shop to all all thats new!

These little notecards are really cute. The illistrations are the work of Maude Humphrey who is the mom to Humphrey Bogart! She was one of the highest paid commercial artists in America at the turn of the 20th century. I think they would be so cool framed as artwork on a nursery wall. I actually found these in our Walnut House when we moved there. They are dated 1986.

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive