Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 New Dilemmas



My life, lately has been full of dilemmas. Wow...what do I do now????
Just kidding.... kind of.
Dilemma #1 : Do I list this cute little kitty figure by Napco on Etsy, Ebay or should I, instead, keep it? I found it in Atlantic Iowa and its oh so cute. Shes near perfect with no chips or cracks and very unique in her own way... She has made her way out of the wrapping and into my china cabinet, next to the Beatrix Potter Figures by Royal Doulton. Maybe she has found her new home(?). Let me see, make a sale or stock my cabinet???
Dilemma #2: Living in two places at once is stressful. For the last eight months, Ive been living in the Big O the majority of the time. I'm now going back to Walnut with my cats to spend the majority of the time there. Of course this makes sense since I need to work on getting the house marketed and hopefully selling it. But, why does trying to have two fully stocked kitchens, closets and make up cases drive me up right the wall? Is dragging all my sewing and Etsy inventory back out there smart? My obff, Pam will show up here at 9am with her empty van, so I'd best figure it out!
The good things and the things that keep my adrenaline pumping is that I will be able to set up my sewing room so that I can actually sew again; I will have all my etsy stuff in one place, with room to spare and at least one of my cats will be happy again to be in a larger space with a door that opens that he can actually walk outside through. FREEDOM for Ricky!

3 comments:

krissybizz said...

Kathy - the house blog link is great! And your counter will help keep track. When you have time, you could also talk about the town...the shops, the friendly people, the antique walk, the town events, history, schools, with lots of pictures. And lots of tags for google to pick up. Mention other uses for it, like your quilt gatherings. Hope you don't think I'm being annoying...just trying to brainstorm.

krissybizz said...

I just added your house blog on my blog list, and I put a comment and a link about your house in my Etsy team chat. I'll write a post about it on my blog, too, sometime real soon.

Kathy and Larry Humann said...

Kris, thanks so much! Im going to be working on the blog page a little bit every day!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive