Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family Fun!

An evening at Texas Roadhouse with my nephews David and Nick and my niece, Heidi and her family was more than fun and filling! We had a great time spending a little rare time together. Uncle David and little Ben
Nick and Heidi


Heidi and Little Ben.


Me and Nick...taking ones own picture is too strange! Nick was on his way thru town on his way to LasVegas to see his Mom and Dad before his new duty station in LeMoore CA. He will be joining the USS Ronald Reagan very soon. Go Navy!




3 comments:

Mishkat said...

These are great photos - what a beautiful family!

krissybizz said...

Don't want to brag, but those are my kids!! Thanks, Kathy, for showing them off for me!

Luann said...

Looks like fun...and go Cubs!!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive