Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Sunday, July 12, 2009

Beautiful Day for A Wedding!

It'a difficult for me to absorb that little DJ Hornacek is a married man! But I witnessed it yesterday, first hand. It was a lovely wedding and a beautiful day.
My good friends, Patti and Dennis are the happy parents to DJ.
Nice to have friends that last. Its been nearly 20 years since we moved in next door to them and I praise God that this friendship has never ended.
Me, Angel and Patti pose for a quick shot!

Darcy, Angel and Eric allowed me one more shot to share with Jeff. It was so much fun to be able to hang out a little with Jeff's friends. They always make me laugh and being with them takes me back to the good times that we all had during Jeff's high school and band days.



2 comments:

Mishkat said...

These are great photos - everyone looks so nice! Congratulations to the bride and groom!

Luann said...

Looks like the perfect day! Glad you were able to go!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive