Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Wicked Good time!






Wondering, wondering, what would be fun to do that would be special and fun. Something I could blow a little money on and have some alone time with my little girl? Lauren has wanted to see Wicked since it came out. We saw it on the Marquee in Chicago two years ago when we went to Jeff's Navy graduation. I didn't think I wanted to see it, but after my best friend, Kathy and her DIL and my good friend Stephanie told me it was so very good, I decided to get tickets and take her. We had such a good time. We ate downtown at a great Mexican Restaurant and then walked to the theatre. The play was incredibly good! I didn't get the tickets til the last minute so we were sort of in the nose bleed section, but we could see and it was wonderful. I love making my baby happy! Thank you Etsy! OK..so we didnt do such a great job taking our own picture, but we were having fun and being total geeks!


4 comments:

krissybizz said...

Looks like tons of fun!!

Hit 40 said...

I have to click on other cat pics!!!

Wicked sounds outstanding! I am jealous.

Luann said...

One of the guys at work took his wife and daughter to it...they liked it, too. Megan and Greg have read the books and love them.

Mishkat said...

That sounds like so much fun - I'm envious too. And I love the photo in your header today - it's great.

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive