Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Honor!


Hey Just found out that a fellow blogger is featuring one of my items on her blog...
see...
www.http://etsyunder20.blogspot.com/2009/06/handmade-and-vintage-finds-under-20_02.html

My items are these juice glasses!

Thanks Robin!

3 comments:

Mishkat said...

Those are great - I can see why they were featured. We have several of those older jelly jar glasses that are a similar shape (I like the jelly jars because my husband tends to break glasses, and they are made of thick glass.)

Mishkat said...

P.S. I keep forgetting to tell you that you have your blogger profile set to private (that means that people can't click to your blog through your comments). Not sure if this is intentional or not, but thought I'd mention it. Have a great day!

Mishkat said...

And another P.S. - you fixed it!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive