Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Working Hard and Going No Where!

Wow...the day is already flying by and its Wednesday!  Yikes....

I'm having so much fun with my Etsy Shop.  It has given me endless hours of fun.  ALL my creative outlets ( or diseases, if you prefer) can be fed through this fun online web shop.  I can sew, quilt, or "hunt" for vintage items to post.  Most of the fun is the thrill of watching the numbers of views and the adrenaline rush when a sale is made!  

This California pottery USA piece I found at my favorite thrift store in Omaha on Monday.  It should be listed by the days end.  It is so pretty!

I taught a class on " How to set up your Etsy Shop"  last night at our Library, but only one gentleman came.  Oh well, I guess Etsy will remain a really well kept secret... for a while anyway.

If you like to shop online...check it out...its  www.etsy.com   My shop can be found by clicking the sidebar mini shop on this page...or go to  http://www.katsfabricsnmore.etsy.com  

I am extremely excited that one of my items made the "Treasury Page" on Etsy...you can see it at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=52902    Mine is the green wooden salt and pepper shakers!  They will be featured until Friday.

1 comment:

Luann said...

I'm glad you're having fun...but it seems you always find something new (or vintage!) to do!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive