Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cats R Happy!





So where do I start?

We had a great time in Ks with Larry's oldest, Brian and his family.  They will be moving to DC as soon as they can sell their house.  We will be praying for a quick buyer and a smooth sale.  As we were talking about how she has to "rid"themselves of all the clutter, we found a cat tree just right for my 3....  These pics show what happened even as it was in "pieces" on the kitchen table and then while Larry was assembling it!  Yes, they for sure like it!  All 3 are estatic!

Life is simple, cats are easy.... they dont argue, they dont rebel, they dont grow up and go away. They are happy with a used cat-tree. I am glad to be considered a cat lady.

2 comments:

krissybizz said...

These are the cutest pictures! So cool that they like it so much. BTW - if you want instructions for the pincushions I made, let me know.

Luann said...

Looks like fun!!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive