Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Saturday, February 7, 2009

Please enjoy...


Please enjoy my old posts, as I will be away from my blog for about ten days or so.  I am on my way to see my very best friend from high school in Pensacola Florida.  Larry will be here to take care of my kitties and be close if the kids need us.  I am so ready for some girl time and some time in the sun and on the beach!   These pics were from the last time I was there.  Jeff was there too, attending A school at NAS Pensacola.  I wish he was going to be there again.  We are planning a trip to the base and the Navy Museum.  Maybe if we are lucky, the Blue Angels will be flying again.     Will post details when I return. Be Safe!

1 comment:

Luann said...

Have a great time!!!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive