Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Love to be Loved!

Isn't this a sweet Valentine? Made by our Ben's 3 children; Braden, Faith and Ellie...of course with the creative help from mommy, Stacey. I love these homemade items and cherish them. Thought I would share with you some love from my family!

I have to work on taxes today. I don't want to do that, but do it I must, so my time with my computer is very limited today!

"Quilting Tip of the Day"
Do you ever use the little mini irons? They are great, but they get HOT! Mine never will stand up on its little "stand", so I use one of those silicone hot pats to rest it on while not in use. It wont slip or slide and no balancing is needed! Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

krissybizz said...

Great idea for the mini iron, even tho I don't have one...

Luann said...

Very fun valentine!! What sweeties!

Luann said...

Now it's Thursday, but this is your last post so here it is----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHY!!!!

Love you lots!!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive