Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where Have I Been???


This is MOSES my wandering Cat....
Caught in the shadows of Cheryl's shop...escaping the cold and waiting for the opportunity to sneak into the warm room, I got this pic.

He appears to be a neutered male, with no claws in the front.
Very Friendly,
Where did he come from?


Geez, how time flies when you are having fun! Just a quick note today to let you all know that I have NOT dropped off the face of the earth. I have had the wonderful company of my sister from Las Vegas, visiting since last Saturday. I dropped her off at the airport yesterday at noon and ended up staying at Lauren's until this afternoon. So, I have had no computer contact!

My mind is reeling with ideas of projects, so I am trying to process several into solidity....Solidity? Is that a word? Anyway, I have a notebook out and I'm attempting to put some plans on paper for a new Etsy shop, thanks for the motivation Kris!... Remember I said I wanted to get rid of some of my fabric stash? This could just be the solution! More on that later!

Quilt Tip of the Day!

Instead of using a pin to mark where to stop stitching your binding on a quilt top, try using 1/4" quilter's tape. You can even get colors! Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Luann said...

I was starting to worry about you! Glad you've been enjoying your time and visit. We need to catch up soon.

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive