Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaugeration Day


I Cannot figure out how the layout or these pics is supposed to work.   So forgive the "mess...  Here are some pics a really cute quilt I just finished for a friend of mine.  She made the top using the Corliss's nine patch, which I told you about several blogs ago.  I love her choice of fabrics.  This is another one that will go to quilts of valor as soon as she gets the binding and label on.  I just love the colors!
Of course Ricky was right in the middle of the thing as I was trimming it up and I couldnt resist taking a shot of him rolling around on his favorite thing...quilts!  He sure found the right family!

Im watching the inaugeration ceremonies today.  Quite the hoopla.  I am praying that all stays peaceful.  There are so many people there.  My nephew, Nick is there and Im hoping to get a glimpse of him in his Navy finery!   No quilt tip today...Im trying to finish some sewing!  So I guess that could be your tip...finish something today!

2 comments:

krissybizz said...

Its so pretty, and kinda retro looking. Ricky looks like he's in heaven!

Luann said...

Hi, Kathy!! The quilt looks great, of course. I'll talk to Jon about Friday...he will be on call, but I'll see what he thinks and talk to you later.

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive