Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Friday, January 2, 2009

I Press ON!


I hate using the term resolution.  We all know we make our resolution and the first time we "break" it we give up.  I thought maybe if I make some goals for the year instead, it will be something to work toward, and not really feel like a failure when it doesn't all happen at once.  God's Word says  

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Pressing on, to me, means to try...and if at first you don't succeed try again... 

Pressing on takes the pressure off.

So, Ive been thinking about my goals and I have set a few.  

  • Eat Healthlier
  • Excersice more regularly
  • Gain upper body strength
  • Reduce my fabric "stash"
  • Keep my underwear drawer in order
I ate the last of the Peanut Butter Captain Crunch cereal this morning, so better breakfasts are on the way!  I press on!

Quilting Tip of the Day!
To keep binding strips tangle free and easy to manage, try winding the strip in a figure eight bundle and secure loosley with a rubber band.  As you sew, you can release just enough at a time to keep from getting all messed up!  Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive