Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, December 4, 2008

Go Navy!


Now this will be a game! I am quilting on my machine today, so my blog juices are just not running....so Im sort of copping out. Sorry!

Quilting Tip of the day!....back to our scrap quilts.....
You could always go crazy with your scrap quilts...
  • Loosen up....a scrap quilt can be your chance to go wild with color and express yourself with reckless abandon.
  • Toss patches into a bag, pull them out and sew them together without regard to their neighbors.
  • Or choose compatible colors for next door neighbors without worrying about offending those farther down the block.
  • Instead of trying to coordinate scraps for a whole quilt, pick a few fabrics for each block, featuring a new group of colors in each one.. Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

krissybizz said...

Kathy,
Heidi started a blog last night. Go to her blog and add yourself as a follower to surprise her. Also, I'm gonna come back at the end of Dec. for about 10 days, I think. I'll let you know as soon as I have more info.

krissybizz said...

Forgot to give you her address!!!
http://ubela2.blogspot.com

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive