Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Over!

Faith, Our Little Thanksgiving Chef!

Well, the turkey was stuffed yesterday and now we are! Wow...what a great day. Lots of laughter and fun, card games and "keep -a-way". Now back home to peace and quiet and a sore neck! Oh well, I guess I just cant be playing games with a six year old and two adult men any more.... We missed Jeff, but I have a feeling he had a great time. Word had it that he was going to be snowboarding this weekend...Wanted to send the following video to Jeff, but the file was too big for my email...so this is the only place I could figure out how to download it for him to see...



Happy Thanksgiving to our Jeff!

2 comments:

Luann said...

That was awesome--what a great idea. Jeff will love it!

krissybizz said...

That was great!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive