Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Sunday, November 23, 2008

A good day!


Hey...just a good good day! Slept in til 8am, sat around in my pjs all day...really...still in them and its nearly 5! I finished quilting a friend's quilt, and read a couple of magazines Ive been wanting to peruse...and am now watching Red Neck Weddings...I guess you can tell I dont want to do much challenging today. HA!

Jeff in Tokyo!!Jeff is in port finally and I have gotten to talk with him on IM chat. Instant blood pressure lowering activity. I am so happy to hear that his new barracks is a 2-man room, with fridge and microwave. He has free internet service, so we will be able to keep in touch alot. We are working on a phone system. Skype maybe, but there is a new thing called Magic Jack...think we are going to do that too.

No Quilting tip today...Im relaxing and that would tax my brains.. come back! Happy quilting!

2 comments:

Luann said...

Glad you had such a nice day...sounds wonderful. Now have a great week, too!!

Kathy said...

Okey dokey...you too!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive