Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Good day!

Ok so the new header picture is NOT the GW...It is actually the Kitty Hawk from last Christmas, but who can tell in the dark??...I dont think they have decorated the G-dub yet...but if the they do and I get a photo...I will be posting it! Aint it purdy???

Monday was a good day...I finally used Jeff's Christmas gift to me. It was a near all day at the spa gift certificate...I had a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure. What a blessing to be pampered like that. The massage therapist (cant spell masuse...see?) was awesome....he found the bad parts of my neck and worked on them furiously....yikes...it hurt so good!

I then spent the evening with my sewing buddies, the Bag Ladies...and spent the night with my friend Kandi. All in all a good day...

Oh! and gas is down to $1.59 in Omaha!

Quilting Tip of the day!!!
We all love when prices go down. Take advantage of fabric sales...Always check the sale rack at the fabric shop...sometime you can get hard to beat prices...remember, it takes a lot of fabric to back a quilt...go ahead and buy the rest of the bolt for that! Always nice to be able to "shop" for backing right in your own sewing room...

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive