Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wind Turbines!

Wind Turbines are popping up all over the south end of our little town. They are awesome! It seems every day a few more are sighted.

I have two workers staying at my house for the next 3 months or so. The town is full of men and women who are working on this project. Good for our economy!

David and Stephanie are in the basement, which is almost like a little apartment. Its where Larry an I stayed when we had guests at the B&B. Its perfect for them. Paul is in the little cottage in the back. Its a delight having them all them all here. The greatest thing is that we all have something in common: Jesus!

David and Stephanie, Larry and I are planning an outreach of somekind to encourage and support all these men and women who are far from home. At this point, it is all prayer, so I will keep you posted on the details.

"Quilting Tip of the Day"

A beam of light behind the eye of the sewing machine needle can make it easier to thread! Try a small penlight! Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Kathy Mom said...

The Wind Turbines of my mind.
They look like giant soldiers.

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive