Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!


Cant let this day go by without wishing my son a very happy 24th birthday! He probably wont see this, but it makes me feel better posting it. I have no idea what he will do today or if he even told anyone it was his birthday. Last year he didnt. He said that everyone makes so much fun of birthday stuff, he hid the fact.

Anyway, October 30, 1984 was one of the most happy days of my life! I was already in love with him before I even got my first look! Happy Birthday honey, I miss you so much and I love you TONS!

Quilt Tip of the Day!
A cheap and soothing way to heal those dry, rough or hurting hands from handquilting or hand sewing, is to use a real aloe vera plant. Just cut a small slice and soothe over your hands. You will feel a difference by morning! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive