Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, October 9, 2008

GOOD MORNING! I have had absolutely NO time to sit at my computer and write, but will try this morning (before I am on the go again) to at least let you all know I havent been scooped up into the heavenlys yet.

Our quilt show was wonderful and I hope to report on that at www.nvqg-blogspot.com either tonight or tomorrow. I have to download the pictures yet.

Yesterday I went to the American Quilters Society's fantastic quilt show in DesMoines. I want to report on that as well, but want the pictures to go along with it.

We have new room mates! Stephanie and David are with us for 3 months or so. I will be reporting on them as well....

Tuesday I had a visit from my aunt and Uncle from Montana. I havent seen my aunt for about five years so it was nice. We had a yummy dinner and just sort of visited and relaxed.

Larry has been out of town on business, but he is back in Vally now, so all is well.

Hope to have time to really blab soon!

Quilting Tip of the Day!
Inspire yourself and attend all the fall quilt shows that you see advertised. They are a wonderful source of inspiration! Do NOT be intimidated....learn and become motivated.

1 comment:

Luann said...

Looking forward to hearing from you real soon!!!

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive