Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Monday, September 29, 2008

What in the world am I gonna do????

Ricky and Lucy are very interested in what the baby outdoor kitties are doing!
These are the kitties, that eat on the porch of the house where Kathy lives. They show up a couple times a day to eat but run off when any human is around.


Except for "Boo". He has decided the porch is a great place to live. He stays around most all the day. He lets me get within a couple feet of him. And now will walk up to me when I go out. He wants to be a permanant porch kitty. Oh...Boo is the one on the left, the other is an imposter!
Here is Boo washing his little face, as "pumpkin" watches. I cant bear the thought of this little guy being cold in this winter. So Im figuring out how to keep him warm.

"Quilt Tip of the Day"

Our quilt show is this weekend! Yea! Please dont be afraid to enter your quilts in a show. Other quilters and people who appreciate quilts love to see your work. It really doesnt matter that it isnt perfect. Please share your creativity! But, be sure to give credit to the pattern or designer that you used. We must be aware that there are copyrite laws, but mostly it is just out of respect. Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Luann said...

Kathy gets another kitty (or 2 or 3)!!! Yay!!!

Kathy Mom said...

Boo is so cute. I do like the pumpkin kitty-Boo is cuter however.
What would the indoor cats do if you did bring little Boo in? I am worried about him out there in this cruel world filled with some insane Democrats. Please take him in.

Kathy said...

You are too funny! Isnt he just a little doll???? I just love him to pieces...I just dont want four cats in the house. I am going to figure out a way for him to keep warm...somehow...

Kathy said...

No, Luann, these all stay outside, yikes....

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive