Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quilt Show Coming UP!


Im busy this week getting ready for our Nishnabotna Valley Quilters Guild Quilt Show! It will be Saturday, October 4th 10am-4pm at the High School here in Walnut. These Pics are from last year's show. I spent the morning measuring the gym and ordering pipe to hang our quilts. I am attempting to clean the house, but visions of the quilt show keep messing with my head and I cant focus! Hope you will come, you will know me, I will be the one with the crazed look!

"Quilt Tip of the Day!"
A previous tip for storing all project templates, patterns etc was to use an individual plastic bin. If storage room is a problem, try using a gallon "zip" lock bag. It works well too, and uses less space! Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Luann said...

Hi, Kathy. Don't stress out--just have fun!! I know, easy for me to say....

Kathy said...

Oh I am having fun...you know me, I work well under stress. Seriously, if I have time, I procrastinate, so Im better under pressure...We had our meeting tonight, the last one before the show. All is well, it is going to be so much fun!

Kathy Mom said...

I want to win the quilt.

Kathy said...

I know, Kathy.
We will be posting the video of who wins on the nvqg site. Are you sure you dont any more tickets?????

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive