Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hopefully this will be better!


The 3 cutest grandchildren ever! :)

Hopefully, this "Blogger" will be easier for people to use and keep up with me and what is happening in my life. Not everyone has a mySpace. My 360 blogger was really difficult to manage. I dont know how many times I would put in all info and then "poof" it was gone, never to be seen again. Then I would have to start over or forget it! Mostly I forgot about it!

So Here I am...I will be posting often so hope you come around!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive