Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting Ready for Fall!


I just thought you might like to see a pic of the shop where my "stuff" can be found. I made the bags and apron you see here ( a click on the pic will give you a better look). Sow-a-Seed/Prior Attire is my favorite shop in town and of course Cheryl is my bff. We have such a blast together! Anyway, I feel like we work together great. She is so creative with choosing items for her shop so I am very honored to be a part of it. She hates the computer so I do her blog (see www.sowaseed-priorattire.blogspot.com ) and try to do some other things for her as well. You must come to Walnut to see her shop, it's the best. We are planning her Fall Open House, which will be held on September 28,2008. We will be having a fall style show as well that day. I will again be the MC, so if you want a good laugh, come on out!

No comments:

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive