Thank you for visiting my blog

A casual blog highlighting my life with kids, grandkids and kitties...Also an avenue to show some items from my etsy shops.


**Please note..The other half of my life is dovoted to helping feral and free roaming cats in Walnut and the surrounding areas. You can learn more and follow our activites there at Walnut Iowa's Feral Cat Program! **







Sunday, August 31, 2008

Busy Sunday!


Busy Sunday! Great Day! Spent the morning at church with friends. Spent the morning in prayer with friends...Spent lunchtime with friends. Who could ask for more? Spent afternoon with kids and grandkids. Wonderful day! Im exhausted! So here is the tip of the day! Its a quickie cuz Im bushed!

**Quilting Tip of the Day**

When perusing your new magazine (doesn't have to be a quilting one) and you come upon a pattern, article, tip etc that you love, place a post-it note near the top of the page with about 1/2" sticking out the top....write on the exposed 1/2 inch what the pattern etc is... Now when you look thru your stacks of magazines, you will be able to find that special page! Happy Quilting!"

4 comments:

Kathy Mom said...

I like your ideas. Even though I am not a quilter they pertain to just about anything. Thanks!

Kathy said...

Kathy, I appreciate your input. I love that you are checking in each day...hopefully! Keep watching. I just added a blog for our guild so you will have to watch that one too! I will keep you in blog heaven....

Luann said...

I think I'm doing something wrong when I try to leave a comment so this is a test to see if it works.

Kathy said...

It worked!...

Google Search HERE!!

Custom Search

Your Google Results Here!

Followers

Blog Archive